Hello. (:
So, im back again blogging.
I know theres no good reason for why i have not been blogging this period. Sorry.
Now i really could not find anything to do.
Especially when he's gone to beijing for holiday early today. Tsk tsk.
How can you leave me. ):
He ll be back on 29th. Insyaallah.
Thats like so very long! Tsk.
I miss him like mad already.
Received a text msg from him just now. At 6.49pm?
So happy! Hehs.
He said he'd safely reach beijing. Good to hear that.
I ll wait for your return
love!
Gosh. Im
completely LOVESICK.
Anyway. Did nothing today.
Stayed at home.
Eat. Walk around. Online. Walk around. Reading. Game. Walk around. Eat. Watch tv. Sleep.
Hows that.
Think i ll grow fat? Same here.
Well. I ll promise to jog tomorrow morning.
Have a good day. Good night.

This is Huzaifi. And i miss him. ):