Hello. Have not been updating for this few days. Currently not doing anything. So i update. Theres nothing much going around this few days.
Last thursday went fafa's house. Was a great day. Watch movies. Play with her kittens. Thats the time when we get to spent time together. Yea, after we went our separate paths. Only that jen wasnt there. She went hols. If not. Usually when im bored or shes bored at this time kan, we will just spent time at each others house. Or or we go bubble tea shop. But now its seldom.
Mostly i spent my time at library. If im not doing anything then i just go library. Doing school work and revising. What more.. I still have the 1000 word essay to be done sey. Hais. I have to go for jab already. Maybe going tomorrow or tuesday uh.
Currently listening to music. Hahs i just realised most of my songs are boybands'. Wah great. I miss him.. Tsk. Last met him on last last friday. Yayy six more days to sixth. (:
K toodles, gtg. TC okay.
Tagboard
Profile
NADIA.
Seventeen.
27 October 1992.
Family ♥ Him ♥ Girlfriends ♥