|
Hello. This is NADIA's Blog. Welcome.
|
|
date/time Monday, July 27, 2009,9:49 PM
YOU'RE MY SUNFLOWER.
Happy 7 Months Dear.
I love you more and more and more and more each day. I love you! Okay my blog looks dead. Its been a longgg time since i last update. Hahs. If its not for wajihah sansan, i wouldnt have update. Hah.
Today had school at 11 to 6. Had monday blues this morning. Punye malas nk klua. But after all i went. Then it was raining heavily.
Tomorrow school start at 8 15. End at 6. Early seyy. Tsk.
Btw, im goin for attachment later during september holiday. Start on second day raya tau. For 3 weeks. Then cannot raya. Tsk. Attachment at cgh.
I miss girlfriends alot. Hoping to get to meet them soon. Well, its just yesterday i last met jenny. Heh. And its just today and everyday i see fafa. But still! Tsk. Meet u girls soon k k.
Now im listening to I Knew I Loved You by Savage Garden. My mood says listen to this song. Then its all him in my mind.
To dear. I didnt know i loved you before i met you. But now i know i love you when your heart touch mine. And i know, forever i will love you. Dear, lets make a wish! You be the prince. And i ll be the princess. And that way we will live happily ever after! Yayy. But it happens only in fairytale. Tsk. Best kan you if its real? How i wishh. Tsk. Nvm, its okay. Im already happy that i have you. I love you okay?
K tc.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Profile
NADIA.
Seventeen.
27 October 1992.
Family ♥ Him ♥ Girlfriends ♥
DIADIA-27@HOTMAIL.COM
|
| | | |