|
Hello. This is NADIA's Blog. Welcome.
|
|
date/time Thursday, February 18, 2010,10:18 PM
I AM NADIA.
ONE thing. I dont like to be controlled. Seriously.
TWO thing. Im not laidback like others. I easily get stress. Even over tinyminy stuffs, which i dont find a need to. I dont understand why... Do you?
THREE thing. Children makes me smile and joyful. They are the BEST cure to when im feeling down. I felt this.
FOUR thing. Strangers are adding me on MSN. Yesterday, there were 2 requests. Today, 2 more. I dont see them online still. Hmmmm. Where do this people come from? Weirds.
FIVE thing. I love you people. Doesnt matter who you are.. Huzaifi Sayang, Jannah Babe, Wajihah Babe, Hafsah Babe, Fahana Babe, Kirin Babe, Friends.., I never said this. But i just want to say.. that i love you people so much. Without you, my life will never be better.. Sorry too, for i ever hurt you. You will always be in my heart...
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Profile
NADIA.
Seventeen.
27 October 1992.
Family ♥ Him ♥ Girlfriends ♥
DIADIA-27@HOTMAIL.COM
|
| | | |