|
Hello. This is NADIA's Blog. Welcome.
|
|
date/time Wednesday, February 10, 2010,11:21 PM
YOU'RE THE BEST THING THAT HAS HAPPEN IN MY LIFE.
Im just gonna write what im feeling now.
I dont care what others want to say or think. You can say what you want.
I really am bursting into tears right now in my heart and rolling down my cheeks.
Everytime your face plays in my mind, all im thinking was. How foolish I am to have hurt you...
This is hurting me alot too.
I dont want to lose you. You're my the other half. How can I ever live without you.
I know. In this situation, its hard for you to believe all my words. And even my love for you. I know.
I know when I see you, if you are sad or angry. Just by looking at your face..
I wont do anything that will hurt you. Even if it takes everything that I have to see you happy, I will give them all away. Just to have you as my life companion...
Everytime you said, 'if you're happy with him and you think hes the best guy for you...' .. You know how i feel? My heart feels tremendously pain. And inside i just feel like breaking down and shouting your name all aloud. But all I can do, is just pulling back all my feelings, and dont want to spoil the rest of my time with you.
You're just different from others that I know. As i said. As time pass, I learn that I love you so much. I cannot live without you. Forever, I will love you.
My heart is cross with your name. Forever it will...
I cant force you to believe every word I say. I cant force you to believe in the love I give to you..
I just want to tell you. If my love is lesser, it does not makes yours complete. If my love is more, it does not makes mine complete too.
I told you on our 13th, my dream was for us to be the most loving lovebirds ever... And to share my life with you one day. I never want to be granted other wishes more than this...
I cant think, how my life would be without you.. I just cant. Because I know.. You will forever live in my heart.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Profile
NADIA.
Seventeen.
27 October 1992.
Family ♥ Him ♥ Girlfriends ♥
DIADIA-27@HOTMAIL.COM
|
| | | |