Im just lazy to talk much much. I ll just put it in few words.
Today can be quite a memorable day. Know why? I ll list down the causes.
- First interview job with Huzaifi. - Went seoul garden with Huzaifi. until stomach bloated - Taxi driver. hehehehe - Mat yang mrajok rabak giler kerana cemburu.
Thanks Huzaifi sayang for the treat. Though its still a waste bringing me. Seriously. Hahs.
Then the taxi driver. Gosh. I cannot take it sey. Laughing by myself. Hahahaha. Pity that taxi driver. Seriously babe. Wondering if hes taxi is still stuck there. And his thoughts flashing back our pretty faces. Maybe now hes condeming us for bringing bad luck. Hahaha. Cannot take it uh.
& Tak ku sangka. Mat gangster pun mrajok rabak giler pasal cemburu. Kalahkan aku. Haha. Yelar. Mat pun mat. Tetap ade perasaan.
Till then.
Tagboard
Profile
NADIA.
Seventeen.
27 October 1992.
Family ♥ Him ♥ Girlfriends ♥