I just wanna say that i love you so much.I knew i hurt you few times.I try to be a better girl day by day.I just want to see you happy everytime dear.When i didnt see your wide smile on your face i will start questioning myself why.Dear,im sorry if i ever make you feel jealous.I never mean to hurt you.I knew how it feel to be jealous.I myself a strong jealousy girl.When i see you being close with any girl my heart beat fast.For me,no one can ever get near to my honey :D.Youre mine dear.I always hope that you will forgive me.I knew its hard.But i always hope that you would dear.Day by day.I just wanna tell the whole world that i love you so much HUZAIFI :).I shall end with a short note to huby :).
Tahukah kau.sayang ku? Masa berlalu begitu perlahan tanpa diri mu.. Diri ku jadi tidak menentu!
Aku rindu ingin bersama mu Aku rindu ingin menyentuh mu
Aku rindu senyuman mu.. Aku rindu belai manja mu Aku rindu nada suara mu Aku rindu sentuhan mu Aku rindu belaian kasih mu… Aku dilamun rindu!
Tagboard
Profile
NADIA.
Seventeen.
27 October 1992.
Family ♥ Him ♥ Girlfriends ♥