I hate YONG TAU FU uh. Tsktsk. Dont want to eat it again. Full stop. Huh. :(
Dont dare ask me why.
96.99% chances im going RP. :(
I ve given much thoughts on this. Trying to be optimist enough.
I guess this is the only choice for me right... I have to learn to accept it.
Like Someone says... Not all that we want, we will get. Right? *winks!*
The reason its so hard for me to accept RP is not because of the bad reputation that everyone is saying about. Saying about the people and all.
Thats not the reason seriously.
Why is it so hard for me is because, im just worried and scared that i cant adapt to the education system there. Different from NYP and others.
Tsk.
Pray the best for me okay?
Anyway, someone's going Cambodia this monday!
That is Jenny babe.
Two weeks.
Going to miss her badly. :(
Im sending her off that morning. That ll be at 7 am? Wow. See how sweet is that babe? Haha!
Enjoy yourself there ok.
like duh.. shes going to spent her days there together with hujjatul her sweety pie.Dont get home sick.
We ll miss you...


Take care babe! (: